Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Known As:||GSK3B||In Stock:||Yes|
|OEM:||Acceptable||Sample:||Serum,plasma,urine,tissue,cell Culture Supernatant|
|Lead Time:||Within 48 Hours||Storage:||2-8°C|
rat elisa kit,
sandwich elisa kit
96 Wells 48 Wells Mouse GSK3B ELISA Kit High Sensitive ELISA Test Kit For Research
Standard Curve Range: 0.05ng/ml - 30ng/ml
Size: 96 wells
This kit is an Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA). The plate has been pre-coated with Mouse Gsk3b antibody. Gsk3b present in the sample is added and binds to antibodies coated on the wells. And then biotinylated Mouse Gsk3b Antibody is added and binds to Gsk3b in the sample. Then Streptavidin-HRP is added and binds to the Biotinylated Gsk3b antibody. After incubation unbound Streptavidin-HRP is washed away during a washing step. Substrate solution is then added and color develops in proportion to the amount of Mouse Gsk3b. The reaction is terminated by addition of acidic stop solution and absorbance is measured at 450 nm.
All reagents should be brought to room temperature before use.
Standard Reconstitute the 120μl of the standard (40ng/ml) with 120μl of standard diluent to generate a 20ng/ml standard stock solution. Allow the standard to sit for 15 mins with gentle agitation prior to making dilutions. Prepare duplicate standard points by serially diluting the standard stock solution (20ng/ml) 1:2 with standard diluent to produce 10ng/ml, 5ng/ml, 2.5ng/ml and 1.25ng/ml solutions. Standard diluent serves as the zero standard(0 ng/ml). Any remaining solution should be frozen at -20℃ and used within one month. Dilution of standard solutions suggested are as follows:
|20ng/ml||Standard No.5||120μl Original Standard + 120μl Standard Diluent|
|10ng/ml||Standard No.4||120μl Standard No.5 + 120μl Standard Diluent|
|5ng/ml||Standard No.3||120μl Standard No.4 + 120μl Standard Diluent|
|2.5ng/ml||Standard No.2||120μl Standard No.3 + 120μl Standard Diluent|
|1.25ng/ml||Standard No.1||120μl Standard No.2 + 120μl Standard Diluent|
|Standard Concentration||Standard No.5||Standard No.4||Standard No.3||Standard No.2||Standard No.1|
Wash Buffer Dilute 20ml of Wash Buffer Concentrate 30x into deionized or distilled water to yield 500 ml of 1x Wash Buffer. If crystals have formed in the concentrate, mix gently until the crystals have completely dissolved.
1. Prepare all reagents, standard solutions and samples as instructed. Bring all reagents to room temperature before use. The assay is performed at room temperature.
2. Determine the number of strips required for the assay. Insert the strips in the frames for use. The unused strips should be stored at 2-8°C.
3. Add 50μl standard to standard well. Note: Don’t add antibody to standard well because the standard solution contains biotinylated antibody.
4. Add 40μl sample to sample wells and then add 10μl anti-Gsk3b antibody to sample wells, then add 50μl streptavidin-HRP to sample wells and standard wells ( Not blank control well ). Mix well. Cover the plate with a sealer. Incubate 60 minutes at 37°C.
5. Remove the sealer and wash the plate 5 times with wash buffer. Soak wells with at least 0.35 ml wash buffer for 30 seconds to 1 minute for each wash. For automated washing, aspirate all wells and wash 5 times with wash buffer, overfilling wells with wash buffer. Blot the plate onto paper towels or other absorbent material.
6. Add 50μl substrate solution A to each well and then add 50μl substrate solution B to each well. Incubate plate covered with a new sealer for 10 minutes at 37°C in the dark.
7. Add 50μl Stop Solution to each well, the blue color will change into yellow immediately.
8. Determine the optical density (OD value) of each well immediately using a microplate reader set to 450 nm within 10 minuets after adding the stop solution.
"A tissue-specific atlas of mouse protein phosphorylation and expression."
Huttlin E.L., Jedrychowski M.P., Elias J.E., Goswami T., Rad R., Beausoleil S.A., Villen J., Haas W., Sowa M.E., Gygi S.P.
Contact Person: Lee