96 wells High Sensitive ELISA Kit for Human LEP
Standard Curve Range: 0.05ng/ml - 10ng/ml
Size: 96 wells
Storage: Store the reagents at 2-8°C. For over 6-month storage refer to the expiration date keep it at -20°C. Avoid repeated thaw cycles. If individual reagents are opened it is recommended that the kit be used within 1 month.
* This product is for research use only, not for use in diagnosis procedures. It’s highly recommend to read this instruction entirely before use.
Intra-Assay Precision (Precision within an assay) Three samples of known concentration were tested on one plate to assess intra-assay precision.
Inter-Assay Precision (Precision between assays) Three samples of known concentration were tested in separate assays to assess inter-assay precision.
CV(%) = SD/mean x 100
This sandwich kit is for the accurate quantitative detection of human Leptin (also known as LEP) in serum, plasma, cell culture supernates, cell lysates, tissue homogenates.
|Standard Solution (12.8ng/ml)
|Pre-coated ELISA Plate
||12 * 8 well strips x1
|Substrate Solution A
|Substrate Solution B
|Wash Buffer Concentrate (25x)
|Biotinylated human LEP Antibody
- Sample concentrations should be predicted before being used in the assay. If the sample concentration is not within the range of the standard curve, users must contact us to determine the optimal sample for their particular experiments.
- Samples to be used within 5 days should be stored at 2-8°C. Samples should be aliquoted or must be stored at -20°C within 1 month or -80°C within 6 months. Avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- Samples should be brought to room temperature before starting the assay.
- Centrifuge to collect sample before use.
- Samples containing NaN3 can’t be tested as it inhibits the activity of Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP).
- Collect the supernatants carefully. When sediments occurred during storage, centrifugation should be performed again.
- Hemolysis can greatly impact the validity of test results. Take care to minimize hemolysis.
- Prepare all reagents, standard solutions and samples as instructed. Bring all reagents to room temperature before use. The assay is performed at room temperature.
- Determine the number of strips required for the assay. Insert the strips in the frames for use. The unused strips should be stored at 2-8°C.
- Add 50μl standard to standard well. Note: Don’t add antibody to standard well because the standard solution contains biotinylated antibody.
- Add 40μl sample to sample wells and then add 10μl anti-LEP antibody to sample wells, then add 50μl streptavidin-HRP to sample wells and standard wells (Not blank control well). Mix well. Cover the plate with a sealer. Incubate 60 minutes at 37°C.
- Remove the sealer and wash the plate 5 times with wash buffer. Soak wells with at least 0.35 ml wash buffer for 30 seconds to 1 minute for each wash. For automated washing, aspirate all wells and wash 5 times with wash buffer, overfilling wells with wash buffer. Blot the plate onto paper towels or other absorbent material.
- Add 50μl substrate solution A to each well and then add 50μl substrate solution B to each well. Incubate plate covered with a new sealer for 10 minutes at 37°C in the dark.
- Add 50μl Stop Solution to each well, the blue color will change into yellow immediately.
- Determine the optical density (OD value) of each well immediately using a microplate reader set to 450 nm within 10 minuets after adding the stop solution.
Comings D.E., Gade R., Muhleman D., Peters W.R., MacMurray J.P.
Mol. Genet. Metab. 73:204-210(2001)