Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Assay Time:||2 Hours||Discount:||Available|
|Quality:||CE, ISO||Assay Principle:||Sandwich|
Canine Symmetric Dimethylarginine ELISA Kit with High Spesificity and Sensitivity
Standard Curve Range: 5nmol/L - 1500nmol/L
Size: 96 wells
Storage: Store the reagents at 2-8°C. For over 6-month storage refer to the expiration date keep it at -20°C. Avoid repeated thaw cycles. If individual reagents are opened it is recommended that the kit be used within 1 month.
* This product is for research use only, not for use in diagnosis procedures. It’s highly recommend to read this instruction entirely before use.
This sandwich kit is for the accurate quantitative detection of Canine Symmetric Dimethylarginine (also known as SDMA) in serum, plasma, cell culture supernates, cell lysates, tissue homogenates.
This kit is an Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA). The plate has been pre-coated with Canine SDMA antibody. SDMA present in the sample is added and binds to antibodies coated on the wells. And then biotinylated Canine SDMA Antibody is added and binds to SDMA in the sample. Then Streptavidin-HRP is added and binds to the Biotinylated SDMA antibody. After incubation unbound Streptavidin-HRP is washed away during a washing step. Substrate solution is then added and color develops in proportion to the amount of Canine SDMA. The reaction is terminated by addition of acidic stop solution and absorbance is measured at 450 nm.
Standard Solution (1600nmol/L)
|Pre-coated ELISA Plate||12 * 8 well strips x1|
|Standard Diluent||3ml x1|
|Stop Solution||6ml x1|
|Substrate Solution A||6ml x1|
|Substrate Solution B||6ml x1|
|Wash Buffer Concentrate (30x)||20ml x1|
|Biotinylated Canine SDMA Antibody||1ml x1|
|Plate Sealer||2 pics|
|Zipper bag||1 pic|
Serum Allow serum to clot for 10-20 minutes at room temperature. Centrifuge at 2000-3000 RPM for 20 minutes.
Plasma Collect plasma using EDTA or heparin as an anticoagulant. Centrifuge samples for 15 minutes at 2000-3000 RPM at 2 - 8°C within 30 minutes of collection.
Urine Collect by sterile tube. Centrifuge at 2000-3000 RPM for approximately 20 minutes. When collecting pleuroperitoneal fluid and cerebrospinal fluid, please follow the procedures above-mentioned.
Cell Culture Supernatant Collect by sterile tubes when examining secrete components. Centrifuge at 2000-3000 RPM for approximately 20 minutes. Collect the supernatants carefully. When examining the components within the cell, use PBS (pH 7.2-7.4) to dilute cell suspension to the cell concentration of approximately 1 million/ml. Damage cells through repeated freeze-thaw cycles to let out the inside components. Centrifuge at 2000-3000 RPM for approximately 20 minutes.
|800nmol/L||Standard No.5||120μl Original Standard + 120μl Standard Diluent|
|400nmol/L||Standard No.4||120μl Standard No.5 + 120μl Standard Diluent|
|200nmol/L||Standard No.3||120μl Standard No.4 + 120μl Standard Diluent|
|100nmol/L||Standard No.2||120μl Standard No.3 + 120μl Standard Diluent|
|50nmol/L||Standard No.1||120μl Standard No.2 + 120μl Standard Diluent|
|Standard Concentration||Standard No.5||Standard No.4||Standard No.3||Standard No.2||Standard No.1|
Wash Buffer Dilute 20ml of Wash Buffer Concentrate 30x into deionized or distilled water to yield 500 ml of 1x Wash Buffer. If crystals have formed in the concentrate, mix gently until the crystals have completely dissolved.
1. Prepare all reagents, standard solutions and samples as instructed. Bring all reagents to room temperature before use. The assay is performed at room temperature.
2. Determine the number of strips required for the assay. Insert the strips in the frames for use. The unused strips should be stored at 2-8°C.
3. Add 50μl standard to standard well. Note: Don’t add antibody to standard well because the standard solution contains biotinylated antibody.
4. Add 40μl sample to sample wells and then add 10μl anti-SDMA antibody to sample wells, then add 50μl streptavidin-HRP to sample wells and standard wells (Not blank control well). Mix well. Cover the plate with a sealer. Incubate 60 minutes at 37°C.
5. Remove the sealer and wash the plate 5 times with wash buffer. Soak wells with at least 0.35 ml wash buffer for 30 seconds to 1 minute for each wash. For automated washing, aspirate all wells and wash 5 times with wash buffer, overfilling wells with wash buffer. Blot the plate onto paper towels or other absorbent material.
6. Add 50μl substrate solution A to each well and then add 50μl substrate solution B to each well. Incubate plate covered with a new sealer for 10 minutes at 37°C in the dark.
7. Add 50μl Stop Solution to each well, the blue color will change into yellow immediately.
8. Determine the optical density (OD value) of each well immediately using a microplate reader set to 450 nm within 10 minuets after adding the stop solution.
 "High-level expression in Escherichia coli of biologically active bovine growth hormone."George H.J., L'Italien J.J., Pilacinski W.P., Glassman D.L., Krzyzek R.A.DNA 4:273-281(1985)
Contact Person: Lee